人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2005-3-31

至尊荣耀 最强王者 永恒钻石 尊贵铂金 游戏勋章 畅游勋章 怦然心动勋章 新时政 元老勋章 体育勋章 胜利勋章 哈卡一族 10周年纪念 2019-2020年度金ID 20周年纪念 平安如意勋章

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2020-12-22 07:03:53 |显示全部楼层 |倒序浏览 微信分享
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/433354/residents-express-hopelessness-as-houses-in-poverty-hit-otara-sell-for-1m

Manukau Ward councillor Efeso Collins said government failure is allowing the market to drive further inequality and hopelessness. More than 80 percent of Pacific people did not own their own homes. People felt hopelessness about the situation. There are many people in the Manukau Ward... that have just given up.
曼努考区市议员埃菲索·柯林斯(Efeso Collins)说,政府的失败使市场加剧了不平等和绝望。超过80%的岛民没有自己的房屋。人们对此感到绝望。 Manukau有很多人……彻底放弃了。

"It contributes to the poverty in Ōtara. How expensive the houses are is contributing to why there's such a high crime rate,"
房价高涨加剧了Ōtara的贫困。房屋的昂贵价格是导致犯罪率如此之高的原因

“I think the government's thrown money at a banking system that in my view isn't working.”
我认为政府在向一个不正常的银行系统投入资金

A shop owner, said she was a Labour voter but housing was the government's biggest failure. "I've been living here for 35 years. I would like to buy my own house but I can't afford to. It's ridiculous, and now I'm over 60
一家商店老板说,她是工党的选民,但住房是政府最大的失败。 “我在这里住了35年。我想有自己的房子,但买不起。这太荒谬了,现在我都60岁了

"There are heaps of children out here that are window washing because there parents can only just afford the rent. It's not their fault - they are doing crime, but if they're doing it to put bread and milk on the table, who can blame them?"

这里有很多孩子在路口擦车窗,因为他们父母的收入只能刚好负担房租。这不是他们的错-他们在犯罪,但如果犯罪是为了买面包和牛奶,谁能怪他们呢?

看看如此荒唐的逻辑,还想跟资本较劲,难怪买不起房

我中国居亚洲之东,气候温和,土地广博,人民繁多。五千年前,文化已开,地球上最有名之古国也。
自我远祖以來,居于是,衣于是,世世相传,以及吾身。
吾既为中国之人,安可不爱中国也?

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版| 联系论坛客服| 广告服务| 招贤纳士| 新西兰天维网

GMT+12, 2024-5-22 20:00 , Processed in 0.157625 second(s), 15 queries .