专业: 对外汉语
性别:
工作地点: 无固定工作地点
工作时间: 根据学员的时间而定
联系电话: 0221995365
微信: cathy99666
电子邮件: 248402471@qq.com

Dear Sir and Madam:

Firstly, Thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce by myself. My name is Chen xia. You can call my English name Cathy. I am Confucius Institute registered Chinese teacher.I got the internationsl Chinese Language Certificate as a senior lecturer in 2015.So Ive been teaching Chinese almost 8 years till this year. Time passed so quickly. Its already 8 years longer. My students come form different country, America, Canada,Singapore and Korea. Most of my students come from Korea.That because my very first student come from Korea. So if she or he is satisfied with my course. its nature they will recommend to their friends. So that is the reason why all of my students come from Korea.

You know why can I persist in teaching foreigners Chinese for so long. The most important reason is I really love teaching Chinese and I enjoy teaching. Through by teaching Chinese, I can communicate with different people form different country,knowing the culture and customs of their country.We also can exchange the views on some matters. And learn experiences for each other. You know my dream is to travel around the world. I hope my dream will come true in the near future. I am teaching a lot of Chinese textbooks now. Such as BCT, HSK1 to HSK6, ,YCT and some Spoken Language textbooks.I started by teaching BCT, So I am more familiar with BCT . Generally speaking, I will help my students to choose different textbooks according to their needs and Chinese level.

I enjoy the process of teaching foreigners Chinese. My students are of different ages, including children and adults, office workers and full-time wives. Maybe because I am a cheerful person who is full of passion for life, I can always try my best to search better way to get along well with different personality students . So much teaching experience also makes me grow and promote myself to make great progress and also made so many friends.

I am now coming to New Zealand to accompany my daughter who will study in Auckland University. New Zealand is a very beautiful and friendly country. I have been here for two times. I hope I have a chance to stay here. I have been taking classes with many of my students through the Internet. Now that I have more time during the day, I hope to have the opportunity to teach some local students in New Zealand.

whether you are a foreign citizen of Chinese origin or a native Kiwi or from other countries if you want to learn native Chinese form me please contact me directly. I'm waitting for you . we can have a trial class at first and then we'll start if you're satisfied with it.

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版| 联系论坛客服| 广告服务| 招贤纳士| 新西兰天维网

GMT+13, 2024-3-19 15:55 , Processed in 0.023464 second(s), 17 queries .