精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2004-4-14
31#分享本帖地址
发表于 2017-5-23 09:19:15 |显示全部楼层 微信分享
masterq 发表于 2017-5-23 00:52
其實樓主更新的是過程,并不意外,也不太感興趣,期待你更新最後的處理结果,我也希望你有一個好的结局。 ...

谢谢 我尽量在有重要进展的时候再更新 这个官司可能需要3 - 6个月时间解决 除非保险公司中途退让
Art of I.T. | www.artofit.co.nz
EFTPOS & POS 系统 | 热敏打印纸 | 电子商务 | 软件设计
e: sales@artofit.co.nz; p: 09 929 4805; m: 021 454 879; qq: 6215865

使用道具 举报

升级  49.8%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2004-4-14
32#分享本帖地址
发表于 2017-5-30 15:51:12 |显示全部楼层 微信分享
本帖最后由 钢琴家未眠 于 2017-5-30 16:00 编辑

过去5周和AXX保险公司的邮件对话。顺序为从新到旧。篇幅较长,慎入。

我:

Thanks for the updates.

Could you please clarity the information in your e-mail?

Did you mean letter A was sent on 31 March, and letters B and C were sent on 26th and 27th April respectively?

•        Letter A: “As above, on the 30th of March 2017 a letter was sent to you advising your payment did go through and that you policy would be cancelled.”
•        Letter B: “On the 22nd of April 2017 a letter was sent to you confirming that you policy had cancelled as your premium had not been paid. “
•        Letter C: “In regards to your attached letter relates to the incorrect reinstatement of your policy CXXXXXXXXX on the 23/4/2017 . Which was cancelled and re written under policy number CXXXXXXXXX  on the 24/4/2017.”

-

AXX保险公司:

We have heard back from NZ Post.   

The letters were sent on 26th & 27th of April.  The resweep letter was sent on 31st of March.

-

AXX保险公司:

I am just waiting for our technical people to confirm this with me.

As soon as they do I will email you.

-

我:

How have you been?

Just checking if you have had a chance to confirm the dates the letters in question were mailed out to me?

-

我:

Thanks for the clarification.

Is it possible at all for you to confirm the dates these letters were mailed out to me?

According to the “changing or ending your policy” section you quoted, it is the posted dates which matters to my case.

-

AXX保险公司:

I can confirm that the letters were printed in our system and on 30th of March 2017 and the 23rd of April 2017.

In regards to your attached letter relates to the incorrect reinstatement of your policy CXXXXXXXXX on the 23/4/2017 . Which was cancelled and re written under policy number CXXXXXXXXX  on the 24/4/2017.

-

我:

Good morning.

Thanks for your detailed explanations. I appreciate your time and effort in resolving my enquiry.

Could you please clarity some information in your e-mail?

You mentioned 2 letters as below, sent to me on 30th Mar and 22nd Apr respectively. Could you please clarify whether these dates refer to the dates these letters were generated in your computer system and subject to be posted to the customer, or the dates they were actually posted to the customer?

•        Letter A: “As above, on the 30th of March 2017 a letter was sent to you advising your payment did go through and that you policy would be cancelled.”
•        Letter B: “On the 22nd of April 2017 a letter was sent to you confirming that you policy had cancelled as your premium had not been paid. “

In addition, I also received a third letter (Letter C) from AXX dated 24th March. Both letter B and C were for the purpose of confirming the cancellation of my policy, but in different details. They both arrived in my mailbox on 2nd May. Please find attached a copy of the letter in question.

Could you please find out for me the story behind Letter C?

These are the last pieces of information I need from you. I look forward to your reply.

-

AXX保险公司:

Thank you for your email and your patience while we investigated the situation regarding your cancelled contents policy.  I have provided answers to your questions below:

1, is my current insurance policy with AXX set up correctly in regards to direct debit payments with my updated credit card details?

•        I can confirm that your policy is set up correctly for monthly direct debit payments and your updated card details have been loaded onto our system.

2, according to the attached New Policy Correspondence dated 25 Jan 2017, I was contracted for a premium for the period of 25/01/2017 - 25/01/2018, subject to be paid in 12 instalments.

•        I can confirm that the cover under your policy was underwritten from the 25th of January 2017 through to the 25th of January 2018 and that this was to be paid by 12 monthly instalments.

What are the standard procedures when AXX decides to cancel a customer’s insurance policy? Is the customer expected to receive a cancellation notice in advance of the actual cancellation?

•        If the monthly instalments are not paid by their due date then notification is sent to you in writing to advise that your policy is overdue and that your policy will cancel if the payment is not made.
•        A letter was sent to you on the 30th of March 2017 advising that your payment did not go through and that another attempt to take the payment from your account would occur on the 8th of April 2017 and if the payment was not sorted, then you policy would automatically be cancelled.
•        It is my understanding from our previous discussions that you did receive this letter, but unfortunately it was put aside and you did not check to ensure that the payment went through or contact AXX to advise of your updated card details.

3, what kind of communications (e.g. letters, e-mails) were involved in my case when AXX ended my policy on 22 Apr 2017?

•        As above, on the 30th of March 2017 a letter was sent to you advising your payment did go through and that you policy would be cancelled.
•        On the 22nd of April 2017 a letter was sent to you confirming that you policy had cancelled as your premium had not been paid.

In addition, AXX sales team reckons the bill (for the payment I missed on 25 March) was sent through to me twice, on 11th March, and again on 11th April. I do not have a record of them. Could you please find out for me whether these documents were sent to me by mail or e-mail?

•        At the time that the policy was originally underwritten on the 25th of January 2017 a copy of the policy documents was sent to you by email as requested.  The documents included an instalment schedule which provided a list of your monthly payments and their corresponding due dates.
•        A bill for the monthly payment was not sent to you on the 11th of March 2017 and the 11th of April 2017, as you pay by automatic payment so the monthly bills do not need to be sent to you and are suppressed by our computer system.
•        A letter was sent to you on the 30th of March 2017 advising that the payment was overdue and that your policy would cancel if the payment was not sorted.

4, when I signed up with AXX, I specified “e-mail” as the preferred communication method. However, I never received billing e-mails from AXX.

Could you please find out for me whether my account is set up correctly for e-mail notifications?

•        You account is set up for email.  This only applies to annual renewal documents.  All other correspondence is by post.  I also confirm that as your policy is set up for direct debit payments that you will not receive a bill each month.

5, what sort of business rules were followed when determining that my policy lapsed on 22 Apr 2017?

•        Your monthly premium due for payment on the 25th of March 2017 was declined by your bank.
•        On the 30th of April 2017 AXX wrote to you and advised that the payment did not go through and that another attempt would be made to take the payment on the 8th of April 2017.  (This letter also advised that your policy would cancel if the payment was not sorted).
•        As the 8th of April 2017 was a Saturday, the payment was taken on Monday the 10th of April 2017 and again declined.
•        On the 22nd of April 2017 your policy cancelled as the payment had not been made.
•        As per your Premier Contents policy, AXX is able to cancel your policy by proving 14 working days notice as per the “changing or ending your policy” section of the policy on page 8 and I refer to “3 Ending your policy” as outlined below:

I hope this clarifies the situation for you.

-

我:

Thanks for your reply.

I think you might have misunderstood my request.

As mentioned in my previous e-mail, I understand your position on this matter and the purpose of my e-mail is not to change your decision on my claim.

I am after some information around my policy. Under Claude 31 of Fair Insurance Code 2016 (see attached) that AXX abides by, I am within my right to access the information you relied on in evaluating my claim.  

Could you please answer my questions 1 – 5, to your best knowledge?

I have been requesting these information from AXX for three weeks, and you are recommended by both XXXX and XXXXX as the most qualified senior consultant to help me with these questions. I am hoping that you are my last stop.

-

AXX保险公司:

I have tried to call you regarding your cancelled policy.

Unfortunately as previously discussed we are unable to lodge a claim for you as your policy was cancelled due to non payment.

We sent you a letter which you advised that you received however we received no payment or correspondence from you so the policy was cancelled.

I am sorry for your situation.  I can assure you that we have looked into this thoroughly.  Your policy was cancelled before the time of your burglary leaving you with no cover.

-

我:

How are you?

Thanks again for trying to reach me on the phone this morning.

I am after some information around my insurance policy with AXX. My original e-mail enquiry was sent through to XXXX on 26th April, then forwarded to XXXX. My understanding is that my enquiry is now passed onto you (please correct me if I understood this wrong).  

I would like to receive an e-mail response to my questions below from AXX’s sales team – I hope this is a reasonable request.

RE: Questions from an Unfortunate Customer | Customer Reference: XXXXXXX

Dear AXX Sales Team,

Thanks again for taking the time to look at my enquiry.

My story was simple and unfortunate: I was trying to lodge a claim with AXX for a burglary happened in my flat at the address XXXXXXX, on 22nd April. After a series of communications with AXX over the next 48 hours, AXX concluded that my insurance policy lapsed on 22nd Apr due to non-payment the previous month, and this event would not be covered.

I understand AXX’s position on my case. At this stage, I am hoping that you may help me understand my policy and the reason for refusing the claim. According to Claud 31 of Fair Insurance Code 2016, this is my right.

My questions:

1, is my current insurance policy with AXX set up correctly in regards to direct debit payments with my updated credit card details?

2, according to the attached New Policy Correspondence dated 25 Jan 2017, I was contracted for a premium for the period of 25/01/2017 - 25/01/2018, subject to be paid in 12 instalments.

What are the standard procedures when AXX decides to cancel a customer’s insurance policy? Is the customer expected to receive a cancellation notice in advance of the actual cancellation?

3, what kind of communications (e.g. letters, e-mails) were involved in my case when AXX ended my policy on 22 Apr 2017?

In addition, AXX sales team reckons the bill (for the payment I missed on 25 March) was sent through to me twice, on 11th March, and again on 11th April. I do not have a record of them. Could you please find out for me whether these documents were sent to me by mail or e-mail?

4, when I signed up with AXX, I specified “e-mail” as the preferred communication method. However, I never received billing e-mails from AXX.

Could you please find out for me whether my account is set up correctly for e-mail notifications?

5, what sort of business rules were followed when determining that my policy lapsed on 22 Apr 2017?

Thanks again for taking the time to read my e-mail. I look forward to your answers.

使用道具 举报

升级  49.8%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2004-4-14
周二,6月6号 - 胜利!

今天收到对方电话,态度傲慢的高级顾问终于向我道歉,并且决定赔偿我的损失。

没有想到还未进入申诉程序他们就妥协了。那么这个case就到此为止吧。

我不想炫耀这个结果,运气是我这次胜利的最大原因。如我之前所说,以我为戒, 我绝对不鼓励和保险公司撕逼,因为这如同以卵击石,遵守和充分理解保险公司的条款是非常重要的,就如同消费者权利一样。

简单总结一下我的撕后感:

- 保费还是每年交一次比较好,要基本了解保单内容
- 家里要装报警系统,哪怕是Mitre 10卖的简易系统
- 当你认为你的消费者权利被侵害时,果断维护自己的权利

最后,希望大家在遇到不公平待遇时,成功维权。

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版| 联系论坛客服| 广告服务| 招贤纳士| 新西兰天维网

GMT+12, 2024-5-16 22:54 , Processed in 0.014752 second(s), 13 queries .