热搜: 移民 留学
查看: 425|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[爱情] Len Brown`s women according to Cameron Slater [复制链接]

匿名
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
匿名  发表于 2013-10-19 09:05:31 |倒序浏览 微信分享
Here is something interesting I read on Cameron Slater`s blog: "He(Len Brown) conducted an affair with his first wife…with his now second wife…and there  are other women as you will find out in coming days."

"Len Brown and his team of council paid spin weasels have relentlessly led the  attacks against Bevan Chuang......... why would he do that?
Simple.
To stop the other women…and there are other women, there is more than enough  info available now to be able to say that, to stop them coming  forward.
The smashing up of Bevan Chuang is deliberate and calculated to instil fear  into the other women to make them nervous about copping the same treatment…and  the media played along…shame on them."

使用道具 举报

升级  0.67%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2008-11-29
沙发
发表于 2013-10-19 09:10:10 |只看该作者 微信分享
淫魔市长不下台,国家的耻辱!世界的大笑话!!
为什么那么多变态的神父老是喜欢性侵害儿童?他们就不喜欢侵害正常的女人么?

使用道具 举报

升级  0.67%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2008-11-29
板凳
发表于 2013-10-19 09:10:34 |只看该作者 微信分享
新西兰从此比肩第三世界了!
为什么那么多变态的神父老是喜欢性侵害儿童?他们就不喜欢侵害正常的女人么?

使用道具 举报

匿名
地板
匿名  发表于 2013-10-19 09:25:08 微信分享
Here is something else from the blog:

"Did Stephen Cook or me (Cameron Slater himself) ever harass or pressure Bevan Chuang?   - No, categorically no. In point of fact we went out of our way  to protect her, including putting her up in a motel at our expense. Our reward  for that, being lied about and thrown under the bus. We have audio, txts and  emails that show that there was no pressure, she can release ALL of my texts or  emails anytime she likes, but won’t because she knows and I know there was no  coercion, pressure or harassment. In fact she was given multiple chances to  withdraw the story right up to 2 minute (ironic) before the story was broken.

Why did we run the story? - Because Len Brown has a history of  this sort of behaviour…little did I know just how bad, and that will eventually  come out in coming days. This has turned out to be way bigger than just a  rooting mayor…it now involves favours for floozies, graft, bribery, secret  commissions, breaches of the Code of Conduct and likely to reveal additional  affairs and murky dealings with a major player in Auckland that could only be  construed as graft and corruption."

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版| 联系论坛客服| 广告服务| 招贤纳士| 新西兰天维网

GMT+12, 2024-4-29 19:57 , Processed in 0.015290 second(s), 13 queries .