2008-2-6
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-6-23 04:16:00 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 微信分享
本帖最后由 AMICUS_LAW 于 2012-6-25 18:50 编辑

求知:
事件的大概发生经过如下:
我和男友在TRADE ME上购买宠物猫。
和卖家交涉后,卖家(白人)问我要不要到她那里(HAMILTON)去看看真猫,如果觉得合适,需要先付订金(因为猫还没有到时候离开母猫,当时预计是7月初就可以拿)
然后我们同意了, 选好了日期,开了2小时车到她那里。 选好了猫(两只),聊了大概1个小时后,我们付了100刀订金。 当时大家都很开心。我们又开了2个小时的车回到了奥克兰。

随后中间还有一些小事,例如提供地址以便帮猫注册。

然后这个卖家又再联系我们, 说其中一只猫太小,不能先拿,要再过几个星期。那就是要到8月初。
而且她说两只猫不能分开拿。我们觉得这个不合适,明明其中一只猫7月就可以拿,为什么一定要等到8月一起拿。
所以我们说,我们分开拿, 钱会全额先付。

后来,请看如下:

(卖家)
Hi Pinko,
I have to apologies for what I have to say,, but can can not stop thinking about it.
Im not happy with the sale of my two kittens to you and your partner.
I cant say way, just gut instinct tells me it may not work.
So for that reason I would like to refund you your deposit of $100 you place on them during your visit.
Once again, Im sorry, but wish you all the best in your search for kittens you like.
If you would like to forward me your bank account details I will deposit the money asap.
Debbie Munro
Feline Manor & The Manx Cattery
RD 1
Morrinsville
(021) 213-3518
www.felinemanor.co.nz

(我回复)
*银行账号省略
We have purchased all things we thought would be good for the kittens. Got everything ready, and I even arranged a day off to go pick them up. Was it our fault that the little kitten was too young to go? We are not saying that we don't want her, just we will take her once she's ready. We tried our best to make the trade as well as kittens to be the best we can do. As you mentioned that the little boy might be lonely by himself, we didn't say anything but accepted your suggestion which is to get another one to acompany him. If you have any particular requirements for buyers, shouldn't you mention it in the advertisement? Or you could just talk to me through email or phone call.  If you were not going to sell us the kittens why didn't you tell us earlier? We went there all the way to see and paid straight for them, I don't know why you would feel not happy about it. And you think that we are feeling good now? Very dissapointing.

(卖家)
As I said Pinko I just dont feel happy with this sale.You can blame pervious people who I have delt with for this. I have sold kittens to people of the same decent as yours only to have to remove cats over a year old, or they have been dumped at the spca.
I extremly concerned it may happen again. And while Im not saying you will do this, I feel I just cant go through with it.
I can suggest you try Maragret Hamilton for Manx. Maragret is in Auckland (Waitakere), and is on the NZCF website under Manx.
The other option is to try the spca or a cat rescuer.

(我回复)
Refund immediately, thanks!
Worst trade ever.
You should not waste other people's effort, time and money in this way.

(卖家)
Money was refunded about 1 hour ago.Not a 'worst trade', more a careful sale Pinko. I should of never of allowed the deposit, and I should never of sold to Asians.
Sorry I should of known better.
Good luck in your search but I think you may find many registered cat breeders are the same, and wont sell to young Asians, for fear cats will be dumped when owners go back over seas.

I personally have no regrets, as I feel you didnt understand cats very well, and were quite happy to separate kittens for several weeks and expect them to know each other after.
Im concerned about your not wanting to give your correct address, and other things you said left me wondering.
My cats are my children, and I want them to be looked after for the next 15-20 years of there life, for which I feel you are too young and not committed enough for one of my kittens.

(我回复)
Oh well, stop saying "Asian blah blah blah", you guarantee that kiwi or whatever Europeans won't dump kittens? What kind of logic you have?
We are extremely not happy about your racism.
I strongly doubt at your reputation and personality

(卖家)
Believe me Pinko as a cat breeder I have an excellent reputation. Thats why my kittens are desexed prior to rehoming, and Im very picky about whom they go too.But anyway its all done now, you have your money back.
Also your website isnt functioning properly, and theres a heap of spelling mistakes in it so you may want to sort them out so people believe the site is real

(我回复)
What website?
www.platinummobile.co.nz
This is real company website and it is not active yet. What's wrong with you?   You sound like it is our fault that the trade is not completed. Has the company website got anything to do with this horrible trade? Just to get the situation clear: you agreed to sell the kittens and accepted a deposit; later on with a so-call reason which was "not feeling good" and rejected the sale; We did not do anything wrong, did we? Up till now you are the one who keeps changing mind. The worst things are your racial discrimination and subjective judgement on young Asian cat lovers.

卖家再也没有说过话

我能体谅也许她作为一个养猫户会很爱惜猫。可是能这样说卖说不卖吗?
订金收了,我们来回4个小时。开开心心地等待了2周。
说不卖就不卖,还一路怪责我们。
给出的理由根本就说不过去。

无论是道理上还是法律上我们都觉得卖家做得很过分。
虽然没有损失很多钱,我们也不是要她赔钱。
我们只是要争一口气,不能让像她这样的人给藐视。

请求帮助!

使用道具 举报

升级  42.52%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2011-2-4
沙发
发表于 2012-6-24 07:05:04 |只看该作者 微信分享
真恶心。如果这些都是written的,也许可以做点什么的吧?
问问律师吧。如果LZ不怕花钱,找个好律师问问。

使用道具 举报

升级  70.73%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2008-2-6
板凳
发表于 2012-6-25 17:04:04 |只看该作者 微信分享
miaomeow 发表于 2012-6-24 07:05
真恶心。如果这些都是written的,也许可以做点什么的吧?
问问律师吧。如果LZ不怕花钱,找个好律师问问。

这些都是EMAIL通讯。
手机信息也还都在。

这个BREEDER就是恶心。。。。

使用道具 举报

升级  76.26%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2009-7-21

10周年纪念

地板
发表于 2012-6-25 18:47:41 |只看该作者 微信分享
本帖最后由 AMICUS_LAW 于 2012-6-25 18:52 编辑

您好,已经仔细看过您的信息了,建议向human rights commission 投诉对方这种种族歧视的行为。以下是投诉的连接:

http://www.hrc.co.nz/hrc_new/hrc ... _Comps_English.html

如果需要我们帮助带些投诉信也可以和我们预约联系的。

63 Racial harassment
  • (1) It shall be unlawful for any person to use language (whether written or spoken), or visual material, or physical behaviour that—

• (a) expresses hostility against, or brings into contempt or ridicule, any other person on the ground of the colour, race, or ethnic or national origins of that person; and

• (b) is hurtful or offensive to that other person (whether or not that is conveyed to the first-mentioned person); and

• (c) is either repeated, or of such a significant nature, that it has a detrimental effect on that other person in respect of any of the areas to which this subsection is applied by subsection (2).

(2) The areas to which subsection (1) applies are—

• (a) the making of an application for employment:

• (b) employment, which term includes unpaid work:

• (c) participation in, or the making of an application for participation in, a partnership:

• (d) membership, or the making of an application for membership, of an industrial union or professional or trade association:

• (e) access to any approval, authorisation, or qualification:

• (f) vocational training, or the making of an application for vocational training:

• (g) access to places, vehicles, and facilities:

• (h) access to goods and services:

• (i) access to land, housing, or other accommodation:

在艾美斯律师事务所,我们会为客户利益一争到底,敢于挑战司法的不公正。无论案件轻重,事无大小,意在执着,提供电话咨询。我们办理的案件领域包括房地产生意买卖,信托基金,各类移民案件,家庭法,刑事出庭,交通法,商业纠纷,法律意见,债务,公司法,合同,民事纠纷,小额度争议案件,谈判等各类法律服务。

办公室: 09-969 1493 传真: 09-969 1492
法律事务:苏小姐 021-08956107

电邮:info@adventark.co.nz 微信:AdventArkLawyers
地址: Level 6, 300 Queen Street, Auckland City.

使用道具 举报

升级  70.73%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2008-2-6
5#分享本帖地址
发表于 2012-6-26 10:41:34 |只看该作者 微信分享
AMICUS_LAW 发表于 2012-6-25 18:47
您好,已经仔细看过您的信息了,建议向human rights commission 投诉对方这种种族歧视的行为。以下是投诉的 ...

你好,谢谢你的专业回答。
我会先尝试你提供的方法。

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版| 联系论坛客服| 广告服务| 招贤纳士| 新西兰天维网

GMT+12, 2024-5-4 03:45 , Processed in 0.021624 second(s), 11 queries .