注册时间
2008-5-3

2018俄罗斯世界杯

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-11-19 09:34:53 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 微信分享
本帖最后由 AMICUS_LAW 于 2011-11-21 01:52 编辑

Hi there

I am looking for your advice. My friend bought a new house, but the sale agent and previous owner didn't mention their neighbor is also to install a big free stand satellite dish which blocks the view of my friend's property. the worse case is that the neighbor already had concil approval ( building consent). ( neighbor got the permission from preious owner when they applied the consent in the past) and they just installed the dish a few days ago while my friend just find it day before yeaterday but she already paid the deposit.

we would like to find out what kind (legal) actions we can take to protect ourself. we want the neighbor to remove the dish ( ideally) otherwise, if we could get compensation for this. because the satelliye dish already has negative impact on the property value.

i am wondering if you can help us on this:

we already have the following plan-

• contact local council and ask for their advice. one of the city planner told us they can't do much as neighbor already has consent, but he is not the one who processed that consent. so we are arranging to have another meeting with the officer who processed it. We want to double check with them if the neighborfully comply with the consent condition - location and initial plan for the device. ( we also want to challenge the council decision as the planning permission was based on previous owner who planned and tried to sell their property one year ago. we question the validity of previous owner's permission as they have intension to sell their property and

使用道具 举报

升级  27.3%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2008-5-3

2018俄罗斯世界杯

沙发
发表于 2011-11-19 10:04:03 |只看该作者 微信分享
(continus)
the permission for installing the satellite should upon the new owner.

could you please advise us if we can get any legal guidelince to revoke the decision. ( if ourcome from the meeting is not favourable, we would like to launch a formal compalint to the building control team)

2. can we postpond the settlement as we are not happy with current situation.
3.legal speaking, can we sue the agent and previous owner not relasing such information to my friend? is it good to do this through disbute tribunal? hwo long will it take?  we don't want to lose the deposit. how likely we can win the case?
4. if we make complaints to the real state agent authority or complaints assessment comittee, what action can they take?
5. can we force the ventor to deal with the beighbor and remove the dish?
6. is ther any other options for us to sort out this mess? it really affects my friend's life a lot.

Facts : 1. my friend already speak to the neighbor, they don't want to remove it.
           2.talked to the agent of the vendor sale, they don't want to pass our concern to the vendor ( shame on you}

when i heard the story from my friend, i am really angry. Please give us some advice on how we can handle this case?
We would like to :
either
1. cancel the sales and get the deposit back
2. accept the current fact but will require compensation from
Vandor - price reduction
real state agent - i will make the famous in NZ by sending our story to fair go and complain to CAC ( I Guess)
for this scenario, do we have to  bring this case to disbute tribunal, how likely we can win.
3. negtotiate  with neighbor on the compensation? also through the court? ( we are not very keen on this option)

Dear AMICUS_LAW, please advise us on how approach and which is most practical.

many thanks

使用道具 举报

升级  76.26%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2009-7-21

10周年纪念

板凳
发表于 2011-11-21 00:52:19 |只看该作者 微信分享
您好,谢谢您的问题。

简单看过您的问题,其实这个问题您的买卖房地产的事务律师应该可以解决的,因为我们是出庭律师,如果问题需要用到我们就比较严重了。

我们建议先不要settle, 因为如果对方有误导的情况的话,那么您购买的房屋有严重的缺陷。

然后让您的事务律师和对方谈判,在谈判不拢的情况下,cancel agreement 要求退钱。

如果对方拒绝的话,您可能需要通过诉讼才能拿回您的deposit 了。

而且因为一般来说disputes tribunal 可以受理的金额比较小,您可能需要通过地区法庭来进行诉讼。
在艾美斯律师事务所,我们会为客户利益一争到底,敢于挑战司法的不公正。无论案件轻重,事无大小,意在执着,提供电话咨询。我们办理的案件领域包括房地产生意买卖,信托基金,各类移民案件,家庭法,刑事出庭,交通法,商业纠纷,法律意见,债务,公司法,合同,民事纠纷,小额度争议案件,谈判等各类法律服务。

办公室: 09-969 1493 传真: 09-969 1492
法律事务:苏小姐 021-08956107

电邮:info@adventark.co.nz 微信:AdventArkLawyers
地址: Level 6, 300 Queen Street, Auckland City.

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版| 联系论坛客服| 广告服务| 招贤纳士| 新西兰天维网

GMT+12, 2024-4-30 05:21 , Processed in 0.015356 second(s), 11 queries .