人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2007-6-11

最强王者 活动贡献勋章 荣誉勋章 懒人勋章 精华勋章 猪猪勋章 校园学术勋章 元老勋章 文学勋章 财富勋章 红人馆 哈卡一族 10周年纪念 危险人物 大地主 跑题党

楼主
发表于 2010-6-14 08:53:13 |显示全部楼层 微信分享
For the first time, my words fails me in front of such a wonderful and natural personal testimony with entangled emotions form homesick, nostalgia and melancholy. It is written in beautiful English, poetic and delicate; subtle and emotive.  

You are right, two places, one heart, different lives.
We haven't realized what we would have gotten ourselves into in the beginning, but when we do, it is all too late.  
From the day we laid our foot outside our homeland, we unintentionally embark on a journey where nobody have ever looked back because we are unable to look back without knowing we have already lost our way and knowing there is no turning back from the beginning.

But, how could we go on? That is the question, isn't it?
Life is short, and being young, we think we could go everywhere, see everything and live forever.
But, when we are sick or weak alone in bed thousands of miles away from people that love us, we will be tired of working hard and pushing ourselves.

Good luck to you, sorry I can't give you any advice because my mind is as confused as yours.
-------------------------

I face death in the hope that when you meet you match, you will be mortal once more. -- RAB

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版| 联系论坛客服| 广告服务| 招贤纳士| 新西兰天维网

GMT+12, 2024-5-18 07:10 , Processed in 0.016191 second(s), 14 queries .