积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2014-2-26
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-9-28 09:58:26 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 微信分享

教学;雅思辅导;英文面试辅导;辅导文案/学生作,,网站内容.

我能够帮助并提高的英及写作水平,在外国生活更便捷,使的生活,以及事都更上一.毕业于英国大学,有近代史的Bachelor学位. 并且,有多年的践教学经验.教学内容包括:,写作;辅导;术项,工作,文案校以及研究等等. 我住在Mt Albert,Unitech,AIS St HellensMt Albert Grammar学校都只需要5步行路程.

$20 per hour.

您可以通过电话,短信或email联系我,

以下是我的联系方式:

手机-021 232 0316

-lucasalfaro@hotmail.com

衷心的希望能够帮到您!

Thank you

谢谢!

Lucas

卢卡斯

English conversation lessons;IELTS tuition; job interview preparation; proofreading and help with job/studyassignments, essays and website content.

I can help you withyour spoken and written English making your life easier and enabling you toachieve your study, career and life goals.

I have a Bachelorsdegree in modern history from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne university in England andhave many years experience including: spoken and written English lessons;

essay/assignment work;academic projects; work reports; proof-reading and research, etc.

Recommendations: "I CAME from china and English is my Second Language, i WAS Scared to Talk to others with English when i first met Lukas time, he is a Patient and friendly Teacher and he Always make a great effort to PREPARE my Lesson, i have Studied with HIM for apporx 5 months, now i Feel very confident and love to Talk to otherpeople. Thank you David .. "

"GOOD Teacher. With His Teaching, my English HAS BEEN Improved a Lot. He's professional, knowledgeable as Well as enthusiastic. I am still his student now, and I think that it would be continued until I can speak English as well as Obama :) "

I am a five minute walk from the Mt Albert shops, close toUnitech, AIS St Helens and Mt Albert Grammar.

Lessons are $20 per hour

Call or text me on 021 232 0316 to see how I can help you.

Thank you

Lucas

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版| 联系论坛客服| 广告服务| 招贤纳士| 新西兰天维网

GMT+12, 2024-9-26 08:27 , Processed in 0.013768 second(s), 13 queries .