发表于 2014-5-8 13:35:32 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 微信分享
本帖最后由 爱德慈善 于 2014-5-9 14:39 编辑

大家好!今天的帖子似乎发到~闲来有话~比较合适。

这是爱德慈善微信平台的又一关于出入境的原创文章,最底有微信平台的二维码,方便大家扫描关注

希望大家喜欢并支持,谢谢!

爱德慈善:继昨日海关知识,今天再分享一下MPI初级产业部有关的信息。

MPI 全名Ministry for Primary Industries,一般直译为初级产业部。

MPI 的徽标

顾名思义,MPI负责保护新西兰至为重要的初级产业:农业,牧业,林业和渔业等。MPI是您在入境是一定会遇到的检查,他们的检查以严格认真,铁面无私著称,是新西兰生物安全的有力屏障。

注意,Customs 是 Service服务, MPI是Ministry 监管,难怪MPI总是铁面无私,严肃认真滴!

海关和MPI都在机场执法,他们的制服那是相当接近,一定看看这些臂章认清他们的区别,别把他们都当作海关。

MPI在入境检查中关注的物品与海关不同,他们更加关注有可能带来病虫害和食品,药品,动植物制品和个人物品。

您在入境时遇到的工作狗一般都是MPI的,它们多狗轮班,时刻坚守岗位。MPI用的狗也与海关不同,它们主要嗅探食物和植物,海关的狗比较关注现金和毒品,真是术业有专攻呀!

记住我们昨天讲到的入境卡也是MPI检查的依据,所以要仔细学习,免惹麻烦。

请记住新西兰入境申报的原则:如果您不确定,请您务必申报,如果您的物品不许带入新西兰,在您如实申报的情况下,最多就是物品没收;如果您未申报,就极有可能会被认为有意欺骗,可能会面临罚款、驱逐和刑事处罚。

下面我们看看MPI入境注意事项手册的中文版学习一下。

希望今天的知识分享能助您新西兰旅途平安愉快!

新西兰爱德慈善中心(新西兰爱德华文教育与传承中心)
爱德慈善,爱以培德。
我们致力于:培育青少年;倡导健康生活;促进华文传承;促进中新交流。 关注我们,每日分享新西兰,南岛,基督城生活圈信息;人文健康

使用道具 举报

升级  59%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2014-4-30
沙发
发表于 2014-5-8 13:38:49 |只看该作者 微信分享
爱德慈善,爱以培德。

使用道具 举报

升级  0.01%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2011-5-14

永恒钻石 尊贵铂金 游戏勋章 新时政 小星星勋章 懒人勋章 体育勋章 猪猪勋章 畅游勋章 元老勋章 胜利勋章 灌水勋章 财富勋章 爱心勋章 怦然心动勋章 哈卡一族 10周年纪念 20周年纪念 2017年度金ID 危险人物 2018年度金ID 2018许愿勋章 2018俄罗斯世界杯 2016欧洲杯 导购红淘勋章 2014许愿勋章 2019许愿勋章 美食活动 魔兽世界纪念勋章 平安如意勋章

板凳
发表于 2014-5-8 13:40:02 |只看该作者 微信分享
嘴巴甜一点,脑筋活一点,行动快一点,效率高一点,做事多一点,说话轻一点,微笑多一点。

使用道具 举报

升级  59%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2014-4-30
地板
发表于 2014-5-8 13:47:48 |只看该作者 微信分享

爱德出入境知识系列2~新西兰入境卡中英详细对照版~入境必备

本帖最后由 爱德慈善 于 2014-5-9 14:38 编辑

大家好!这是爱德微信平台前天的关于出入境知识的原创帖,请大家关注。

贴底有我们的微信二维码,方便大家扫描关注!请大家支持哦!谢谢!

爱德慈善:这是新西兰入境卡的详细中英对照版,点图可以放大看,填的时候对照一下,千万别搞错了哦!在爱德带您认识海关服务讲座上,海关官员说这入境卡是一个正式的法律文件,负相应的法律责任,所以一定要仔细弄清楚了写正确,万一有问题,海关或法院不会接受您不懂英语的借口的,因为上面有您的签字。

我们还将会持续发放新西兰出入境和海关知识,敬请大家继续关注!

爱德慈善,爱以培德。

使用道具 举报

升级  0.01%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2011-5-14

永恒钻石 尊贵铂金 游戏勋章 新时政 小星星勋章 懒人勋章 体育勋章 猪猪勋章 畅游勋章 元老勋章 胜利勋章 灌水勋章 财富勋章 爱心勋章 怦然心动勋章 哈卡一族 10周年纪念 20周年纪念 2017年度金ID 危险人物 2018年度金ID 2018许愿勋章 2018俄罗斯世界杯 2016欧洲杯 导购红淘勋章 2014许愿勋章 2019许愿勋章 美食活动 魔兽世界纪念勋章 平安如意勋章

5#分享本帖地址
发表于 2014-5-8 13:56:58 |只看该作者 微信分享
备查,谢谢!
嘴巴甜一点,脑筋活一点,行动快一点,效率高一点,做事多一点,说话轻一点,微笑多一点。

使用道具 举报

升级  59%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2014-4-30
6#分享本帖地址
发表于 2014-5-9 15:36:18 |只看该作者 微信分享

爱德出入境知识系列4~带中药进新西兰一定要知道的规定

换个帖名,比较清晰,希望大家继续支持!谢谢

爱德慈善:继续我们的进出境知识话题,今天讲讲华人尤其关心的中药问题,也是在“爱德带您认识海关服务”讲座中最多人关切的问题。

爱德慈善提醒大家,不确定就务必申报,记住尽量将食物或中药保留在原商品包装里,仔细看看以下的手册,不要带手册里提到的药品哦!

此手册是新西兰环保部(Department of Conservation)制作,里面提到的中药是濒危物种,如果个人带进新西兰一定是不合法,必须进过正式进口批文程序才合法,我们明天的话题会继续讨论。

爱德慈善,爱以培德。

使用道具 举报

升级  59%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2014-4-30
7#分享本帖地址
发表于 2014-5-9 16:21:47 |只看该作者 微信分享
总帖在这里,里面也有很多helpful的内容,大家记得看看哦!

爱德出入境知识系列1~总帖

http://bbs.skykiwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2624520

爱德慈善,爱以培德。

使用道具 举报

升级  59%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2014-4-30
8#分享本帖地址
发表于 2014-5-9 16:22:23 |只看该作者 微信分享

爱德出入境知识系列1~总帖

爱德慈善,爱以培德。

使用道具 举报

升级  59%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2014-4-30
9#分享本帖地址
发表于 2014-5-9 16:23:56 |只看该作者 微信分享

爱德出入境知识系列1~总帖

爱德慈善,爱以培德。

使用道具 举报

升级  59%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2014-4-30
10#分享本帖地址
发表于 2014-5-12 14:19:39 |只看该作者 微信分享

爱德出入境知识系列5~携带动植物制品和中药入境新西兰注意事项和许可证制度

本帖最后由 爱德慈善 于 2014-5-26 15:26 编辑

许多华人朋友对携带动植物制品的中药入境有许多疑问,今天我们通过新西兰环保局的小册子再详细说说那些常见的管制中药以及如何通过许可证制度合法将这些管制中药带入境。

濒危野生动植物种国际贸易公约(Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna andFlora),简称 CITES是全球160多个国家参加的保护野生濒危动植物种的国际公约。

新西兰和中国都是该条约的缔约国,根据此条约,新西兰海关在边境依法执行保护濒危物种的保护工作。

条约涉及的保护物种达34000多项,我们无法详列,今天就讲讲比较常见而典型管制中药以及相关的许可证制度。

如果您个人携带这些物品,极有可能会被没收,如未如实申报,将会面临更加严重的处罚或刑罚。如果您依法申请了许可证,就可合法入境。

此文下部有源自环保局网页的详细的问答集,大家可以参考一下。

最后,借姚大个那句名言 “没有买卖就没有杀害”呼吁一下,不同于人类豢养的家畜,野生动植物乃天地生养的自主生灵,我们没有权利随意剥夺它们的生命,大家应该自觉保护珍贵的物种资源。

CITES species
Approximately 5,000 species of animals and 28,000 species of plants are protected by CITES regulations.
The CITES Secretariat has a species database (external site) that holds information about all CITES species.
These species are also listed in the Schedules to the Trade in Endangered Species Act 1989 (external site).
GeneralWhat is CITES?CITES is the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES). CITES regulates and monitors imports and exports of endangered species to ensure that their long-term survival in the wild is not threatened.
What is Pre-Convention status? How do I know if my item is Pre-Convention?An item qualifies for Pre-Convention status if you can prove it is older than when the species was added to CITES. For example, the African elephant was added in 1976, so ivory or other elephant products older than that qualify for Pre-Convention status. You will still need a permit for Pre-Convention items, but the permitting requirements can be less strict.
I suspect my item is Pre-Convention, but how can I prove it?In order to qualify for Pre-Convention status, DOC needs to see evidence of the age of the item. Evidence can be authentication from an antiques dealer, old family wills and documents, or a signed affidavit. The evidence needs to be submitted with the permit application.
I’m filling in my permit application form. How can I find out what the Latin name is for the species?An easy way is to look online through a search engine. Another way is to check the species database on the CITES website. Otherwise, contact your nearest DOC CITES officer to help you.
ButterfliesI see lots of framed butterflies for sale overseas. Can I bring one back to New Zealand?Some butterflies (i.e. some birdwing and swallowtail species) are covered by CITES, and therefore require an export permit from the country of origin. Please contact your nearest DOC CITES officer to find out if the species is covered by CITES.
Cactus - RainsticksI bought a rainstick when overseas. Can I bring it back into New Zealand?If the country of origin has a personal effects exemption, you can bring up to three rainsticks into New Zealand without a CITES export permit. Larger amounts require a permit.
CaviarCan I bring caviar into New Zealand? How much can I bring?If the country of origin has a personal effects exemption, you are allowed to bring up to 125g of caviar into New Zealand without a CITES export permit. Larger amounts require a permit.
Clam - Meat and shellsCan I bring clam shells and meat into New Zealand?Shells: If the country of origin has a personal effects exemption, you can bring up to three items without a permit. Each item can consist of one intact shell or two matching halves, not exceeding 3 kg per person. If you have more than three items, you need a permit.
Meat: Yes, but only with an original CITES export permit issued by the CITES Management Authority in the country of export (e.g. Fiji, Cook Islands). You may be told that you do not need a permit, but without one, the items will be seized.
CoralI am going on holiday to the Islands. Can I bring some coral back with me?You are allowed to bring into New Zealand fragments or broken finger-like dead coral less than 30mm (measured in any direction) without a CITES permit. For any coral pieces bigger than that, and for live coral, you need a permit. You also need a permit for any black coral items.
Coral and CITES factsheet (PDF, 287K) (opens in new window)
CrocodiliansI bought a crocodile souvenir overseas. Can I bring it back to New Zealand?If the country of origin has a personal effects exemption, you are allowed to import up to four crocodilian items into New Zealand without a permit. If you have more then four items, you need a permit from the authorities in the country of origin.
CycadsI would like to import some cycad seeds. How can I do that?It depends on the species that you want to import. Generally, the import or export of seeds of CITES Appendix-II cycads do not require CITES permits. Seeds of Appendix-I cycads require both import permits and export permits. It is best to contact your nearest DOC CITES officer to ensure you have the right documentation.
FeathersI have some eagle feathers that I would like to bring back to New Zealand. How can I do that?All birds of prey – including eagles – are protected under CITES. Therefore, regardless of cultural importance, permits are still necessary. Without these permits the items will be confiscated. You may also want to check with the authorities in the country of origin for any other regulations that may exist.
GinsengCan I bring ginseng into New Zealand?There are two types of ginseng – American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) and Red or Chinese ginseng (Panax ginseng). In general, ginseng in the form of teas, extracts, pills, etc. can be imported into New Zealand without a permit. Ginseng in the form of roots (whole roots, sliced roots, parts of roots) may need a permit.
Ginseng and CITES factsheet (PDF, 356K) (opens in new window)
HoodiaI saw some Hoodia online and would like to order it? Can I do that?You can order Hoodia online to be shipped to New Zealand, but it must be accompanied by a valid CITES export permit issued by the country where the Hoodia is ordered (in many cases, the US). DOC has been informed that some companies claim to have valid permits, but do not send proper documents, and the Hoodia has been confiscated. Please look carefully into the company before ordering Hoodia online.
I ordered some Hoodia online, but instead received a “Notice of Seizure” form. What happened?Your shipment of Hoodia was seized at the border because it did not comply with CITES regulations. It may not have had the proper CITES export permit, or there may have been problems with the permit. Some Hoodia is sent with fake “certificates of authenticity”, which are not CITES permits.
Household moveI am migrating to New Zealand and have some CITES-listed items with me. What permits do I need?The permits you need depend on the actual items and the country from which you are moving. While New Zealand allows some CITES specimens in without a permit, the country of origin may not allow them out of the country without a permit. To ensure you get the correct permits, please contact a DOC CITES officer before bringing the items into New Zealand.
I am moving away from New Zealand and have some CITES-listed items with me. What permits do I need?The permits you need depend on the country you are moving to. Some countries allow CITES species to be part of a household move without a permit, others require a permit. To ensure you get the correct permits, please contact your nearest DOC CITES officer for more information.
Hunting trophiesI have been overseas and brought back a hunting trophy. What permits do I need?The permits you need depend on the species that you have hunted, and the country you have hunted in. To ensure you get the correct permits check out documentation for hunting trophies.
Insects and spidersI bought a framed scorpion/tarantula/beetle while I was on holiday. Can I bring it into New Zealand?Some scorpions, tarantulas and beetles are covered by CITES, and therefore require an export permit from the country of origin. Please contact your nearest DOC CITES officer to find out if the species you have is covered by CITES.
IvoryI inherited some antique ivory. It is overseas now, but I would like to get it sent to me in New Zealand. How can I do that?You will need to apply for an export permit from the overseas CITES office. Contact information for these offices is on the CITES website. You will also need proof that it is antique. This can be through authentication by an antiques dealer, by showing old family documents, or by a signed affidavit. Talk to the local CITES officer for more information.
I am leaving New Zealand and have some antique ivory. How can I take it out of the country?To take ivory out of New Zealand, you will need a CITES re-export permit, and depending on where you are going, you may need an import permit. Contact your nearest DOC CITES officer. We recommend that you contact the authorities where you are going, as some countries have very strict requirements about importing ivory (e.g. Australia, EU, US).
I am going overseas temporarily with my bagpipes, which have ivory mounts. What do I need to do?You need to contact your nearest DOC CITES officer and apply for a re-export permit. Depending on where you are going, you may need more documentation. Please check with the authorities in the country you will be visiting.
OrchidsI am an avid gardener, and I see some beautiful orchids available online. Can I order them and get them delivered to New Zealand?The entire orchid family (Orchidaceae) is listed on CITES. However, there are some exemptions for certain hybrids. Please contact your nearest DOC CITES officer to find out if the species you would like to import are covered by CITES or if there is an exemption.
Personal itemsDo I need a permit for personal items that I have owned for a few years? What if I am only visiting a country for a few weeks?The CITES regulations about personal items vary country-by-country. It depends on the items you have, the country you live in, and the country you are going to. Please contact your nearest DOC CITES officer to find out exactly what requirements you are subject to.
Pet birdsI am immigrating to New Zealand, and I want to bring my pet parrot with me. How do I do that?New Zealand has not allowed the import of live birds since 1997 due to biosecurity reasons. Unfortunately, at this time, you can not import your pet bird into New Zealand.
I am leaving New Zealand to move to another country. How can I take my pet parrot with me?You will need a CITES export permit to take your parrot with you. You can apply to the nearest DOC CITES officer. You will also need to talk to the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) about any requirements they have. The importing country will also have regulations, so please look into those as well.
PetsI was online and saw that I can get a pet hamster / snake / frog / beetle / chimpanzee / etc. How can I import one into New Zealand?New Zealand has strict biosecurity regulations, and does not allow in new species as pets. It is not possible to import any of these species. There is more information about this on the MPI website.
Can I import a savannah cat into New Zealand?New Zealand does not allow importation of savannah cats. Please contact MPI for more information.
Queen conch (Strombus gigas)I have a queen conch tourist souvenir. Can I bring it into New Zealand?Queen conch is a Caribbean species of shell, although they are sometimes sold in other parts of the world. If the country of origin has a personal effects exemption, you can bring up to three shells with you without an export permit. If you have four or more shells, you will require a permit.
Scientific samplesI would like to send or exchange samples with a university/zoo/research institute in another country. How can I do that?The way to send or exchange samples depends on where the samples are going, and what type of samples they are. The following factsheet has more information, or you can contact your local DOC CITES office.
Scientific transfers under CITES factsheet (PDF, 40K) (opens in new window)
SeahorsesI bought some seahorses overseas. Can I bring them back to New Zealand with me?If the country of origin has a personal effects exemption, you are allowed to bring up to four seahorses into New Zealand without a permit. If you have more than four, you require an export permit from the authorities in the country of origin.
Seized itemsI had my property seized when I entered New Zealand? Can I get it back?In general, it is not possible for DOC to return seized items. The back of the Notice of Seizure form gives a full explanation of our policy. If you have more questions, please contact your nearest DOC CITES officer.
Can I get a permit now that I am back in New Zealand?All CITES permits must be obtained before taking an item out of the country of origin. It is very unlikely that the country of export will issue you with a retrospective CITES permit. Retrospective permits are issued and accepted only under special circumstances.
Can I give the item to a school or other educational place instead of it being destroyed?Once forfeited, the item becomes the property of the Crown (New Zealand Government). DOC has arrangements with various schools and museums to lend items for educational and awareness purposes. If you would like to request that your item is included in the lending collection, please inform DOC and we will do what we can to accommodate your request.
Why isn’t there any information at the airports and on aircraft about CITES?A series of factsheets and brochures are available at all international airport terminals in New Zealand and at many travel agents. DOC is bound by the rules and regulations of the Airport Authorities and must abide by these in regards to where this information is displayed, which sometimes is not in the best position for the departing traveller. We have approached a number airlines in the past asking if CITES information can be available for passengers on the flight, but all have declined this offer.
SouvenirsI collected some seashells while on holiday. Can I bring them back into New Zealand?Queen conch (Strombus gigas), giant clams, and many freshwater mussels are listed on CITES. In general, an export permit from the country of origin is needed to bring these specimens back to New Zealand. Before buying souvenirs, please check with the local CITES office (or contact a DOC CITES officer) to see whether you need a permit. Please also check the FAQ section onQueen conch and giant clams for more information.  
I saw some amazing animal skins while I was on holiday. Can I buy them and bring them back to New Zealand?It depends on the species. The most sought-after species tend to be covered by CITES, and permitting is rigorous. For example, all big cats (Felidae) are covered by CITES, as are most species of zebra. Please check with your nearest DOC CITES officer for more information.
Traditional medicinesCan I bring medicine containing musk into New Zealand?All species of musk deer are on CITES, and in general, an export permit is needed to bring medicine containing musk into New Zealand.
Read a Chinese language brochure on importing traditional medicines.
What other medicines are on CITES?Common medicinal ingredients that may need a CITES permit are: po-chai (Saussurea costus); orchids (Dendrobium, Gastrodia, Bletilla), pangolin, bear, tiger, saiga, turtle, seahorse (Hippocampus), and tree fern (Cymbotium barometz).
My traditional medicine has been confiscated. Can I get it sent back to the original country?No, seized items can not be sent back to the country of export. To do this would be breaking New Zealand law and CITES regulations.
Whale specimensWhy do I need a CITES export permit from DOC to take my whalebone out of the country?All cetacean (whale, dolphin, and porpoise) species are listed under CITES. When New Zealand joined CITES in 1989, it meant that we also agreed to comply with CITES rules. Because whales are listed in either Appendix I or Appendix II of CITES, an export permit is required for whale items (bone, teeth, etc.) to leave New Zealand. Please be aware that in some cases, you will also need an import permit from the destination country.
Why is it so hard to take some whalebone pieces (like musical instruments and Maori art) out of New Zealand compared to others?Not all whale species are treated the same, and the degree of protection depends on how threatened the species is. Some whale species are listed under Appendix I, and some under Appendix II. Appendix I has stricter rules, and requires more documentation (i.e. an import permit and an export permit) before you can travel. In addition, some countries have regulations about whales that are stricter than CITES. Contact your nearest DOC CITES officer for more information about this.
Can I bring my tabua from Fiji into New Zealand?Yes, you can bring it, but you will need to have an export permit issued by the Fijian CITES authorities.

爱德慈善,爱以培德。

使用道具 举报

升级  65%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2008-3-14
11#分享本帖地址
发表于 2014-5-26 16:12:18 |只看该作者 微信分享
很好的原创内容,学习,谢谢!

使用道具 举报

升级  65%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2008-3-14
12#分享本帖地址
发表于 2014-5-26 16:13:06 |只看该作者 微信分享
挺有用的,学习,谢谢!

使用道具 举报

升级  65%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2008-3-14
13#分享本帖地址
发表于 2014-5-26 16:15:21 |只看该作者 微信分享
这个给力,必须有,收藏了,学习, 谢谢

使用道具 举报

升级  65%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2008-3-14
14#分享本帖地址
发表于 2014-5-26 16:23:12 |只看该作者 微信分享
不错的原创内容,收了!

使用道具 举报

升级  95.5%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2006-12-20

元老勋章 哈卡一族 10周年纪念 家有学童

15#分享本帖地址
发表于 2014-5-26 16:38:05 |只看该作者 微信分享
LZ,发得多个主题都为同类内容,以后请不要大量单独开贴。

使用道具 举报

≡VIP≡

CAESAR OCTAVIANUS OF ROME®

升级  35.59%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2005-11-7

元老勋章 胜利勋章 哈卡一族 10周年纪念 家有学童

16#分享本帖地址
发表于 2014-5-26 16:39:14 |只看该作者 微信分享
marshalwang 发表于 2014-5-26 15:23
不错的原创内容,收了!

你在幫忙頂貼嗎?

使用道具 举报

升级  59%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2014-4-30
17#分享本帖地址
发表于 2014-5-26 16:42:04 |只看该作者 微信分享
本帖最后由 爱德慈善 于 2014-5-26 15:43 编辑
LOST_NZ 发表于 2014-5-26 15:38
LZ,发得多个主题都为同类内容,以后请不要大量单独开贴。

谢谢!不太了解论坛规矩,谢谢了!能否给个精华贴呀?谢谢
爱德慈善,爱以培德。

使用道具 举报

升级  59%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2014-4-30
18#分享本帖地址
发表于 2014-5-26 16:42:39 |只看该作者 微信分享
AUGUSTUS 发表于 2014-5-26 15:39
你在幫忙頂貼嗎?

我们的义工帮忙顶贴了,谢谢!
爱德慈善,爱以培德。

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版| 联系论坛客服| 广告服务| 招贤纳士| 新西兰天维网

GMT+13, 2024-10-11 17:28 , Processed in 0.024943 second(s), 14 queries .