至尊荣耀 最强王者 永恒钻石 尊贵铂金 10周年纪念

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-3-11 19:48:45 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 微信分享
看了好多关于父母移民担保资格的帖子,说什么的都有。关于担保的钱数,单方父母还是双方父母等...也是各持己见。
下面是新西兰移民局网站关于SPONSOR的官方解释。
我就不翻译成中文了,省的产生歧义!!!
大家请看

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/live/parent/canimovetonz/whatisrequired/minimumincomerequirement.htm
Minimum income requirement                                Under Parent Category, the sponsor and/or their partner must meet aminimum income requirement to show that they can support theapplicant(s), unless the sponsor obtained residence in New Zealand as arefugee, or the sponsor is aged 65 years or older.
                                                        Thecurrent minimum income figure is $29,897.92 (gross) per annum. This isbased on the unemployment benefit (married and civil union rate) plusthe maximum accommodation supplement as set by the New ZealandGovernment. This must be met by income obtained from:

• sustained paid employment; and/or
  • regular self-employment; and/or
  • regular investment income.
The income must be personal income.  Income earned by another legalentity, such as a business or a trust, cannot be included unless it hasbeen paid directly to the sponsor and/or their partner in the form ofwages or drawings.

Evidence of meeting the minimum income requirementEvidence of meeting the minimum income requirement for sponsors mayinclude, but is not limited to, original or certified copies of thefollowing documents:

• an Inland Revenue Department Summary of Earnings; and/or
  • wage slips; and/or
  • a current employment contract; and/or
  • bank statements or any other documents from financial institutions.

Questions and answers Whose income can be counted towards meeting the minimum income requirement?The income must be from the sponsor and/or their partner.

I do not have any income, but my partner has an income over $30,000per year. Can I sponsor my parents if my partner has agreed tocontribute towards meeting the minimum income requirement?Yes. You will need to declare on the Sponsorship Form for residencein New Zealand (INZ 1024) that your partner will be contributingtowards meeting the minimum income requirement and tell us yourpartner’s name.

Does the partner of a sponsor need to provide evidence of their partnership?No.

Can I and my partner sponsor more than one set of parents for residence (eg, my parents and my partner’s parents)? Yes. Sponsors can sponsor more than one set of parents forresidence. The minimum income figure will remain the same regardless ofthe number of people that a sponsor is supporting.

What types of income can be counted towards meeting the minimum income requirement?The income must be obtained from:

• sustained paid employment; and/or
  • regular self-employment; and/or
  • regular investment income.

When assessing whether the income obtained by a sponsor and/or theirpartner, is sustained and/or regular, immigration officers mayconsider, but are not limited to, such factors as the length ofemployment, terms of employment and the regularity of payments.

Can benefit payments, pension payments and allowances be included towards meeting the minimum income requirement?No, benefit payments, pension payments and allowances are not considered to be income under the Parent Category.

I am less than 65 years old, and do not have any income apart frominterest received from my savings in the bank, can I meet the minimumincome requirement?You can meet the minimum income requirement if the interest youreceived from your savings is not less than the minimum income figure.

What evidence is required to be provided by sponsors to show the ability to meet the minimum income requirement?Evidence of meeting the minimum income requirement for sponsors mayinclude, but is not limited to, original or certified copies of thefollowing documents:

• an Inland Revenue Department Summary of Earnings; and/or
  • wage slips; and/or
  • a current employment contract; and/or
  • bank statements or any other documents from financial institutions.

How can I get an Inland Revenue Department Summary of Earnings?You can obtain your Summary of Earnings through www.ird.govt.nz/online-services/service-name/services-s/online-soe-request.html or call Inland Revenue Department (see your white pages for contact details).

There is no charge to obtain an Inland Revenue Department Summary of Earnings.

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版| 联系论坛客服| 广告服务| 招贤纳士| 新西兰天维网

GMT+13, 2024-10-12 12:19 , Processed in 0.014811 second(s), 15 queries .