发表于 2022-8-28 20:47:46 |只看该作者 |正序浏览 微信分享

楼主个人信息:

性别:
年龄: 35-44
地区: 奥克兰南区
签证状态: CHINA PASSPORT
联系方式: ctj522013@gmail.com
本帖最后由 nearhere 于 2022-8-28 20:47 编辑

ALRIGHT, YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE, I WILL GIVE YOU THE ANSWER IN THE END. FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY INTERACTED WITH ME, YOU SHALL NOT READ ANY MORE, BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T PRODUCED ANY RESULT OTHER THAN A POST LIKE THIS; FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL CURIOUS ABOUT ME, HOPE YOU ENJOY NEXT CONVERSATION.

IT IS A PRETTY DEPRESSED DAY TODAY, AS I HAVE 3 MONTHS LEFT TILL I GROW TO THE AGE OF 35. SADLY AS IT IS, LIFE MOVES ON SO SWIFTLY THAT THE MILLENNIAL ARE ALMOST TWO GENERATIONS AWAY, YET SOME OF THE WOMEN IN BETWEEN KEEP BEING LOST WITHOUT HAVING ANY IDEA WHERE THEY ARE HEADING. CERTAINLY I DO NOT TAKE ANY PRIDE IN A SITUATION LIKE ME NOW, BUT I DO IF I CAN HAVE THE PRIDE WHEN I WOULD BE IN THE AGE OF 80.

BEFORE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH THE SENTIENT BEING OF ME, I SHALL GIVE YOU SOME POINTS WHY YOU NEED THAT AND PROBABLY HOW.

NOWADAYS THE MALE OVERSEAS CHINA PASSPORT HOLDERS ARE A RARE COMMODITY, BEING A MILLENNIAL AND MULTI-NATION IS EVEN MORE RARE, BEING THE PERSON OF ME IS ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE. AS A GENERATION WE ARE GOING TO INHERIT AN ASSET OF OVER 40 TRILLION DOLLARS, THERE IS NO WAY THAT I AM POOR. IF YOU THINK THAT I WAS DEPRIVED, YOU ARE THINKING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. IF YOU KEEP THINKING LIKE THAT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE WARNED YOU, THEN YOU ARE CRAWLING INTO THE PITHOLE WITH NO RETURN. YOU WILL DIE ALONE, FOR SURE.

TOMORROW I AM GOING TO TELL THE STORY WHY I BOTHER TO WRITE AND WHAT IS THE GOAL IN THERE. SO PEOPLE YOU SHOULD NOT CENSOR ME FOR SAYING SOMETHING YOU DISLIKE AND YOU ACTUALLY READ IT ALL! RIDICULOUS

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

尊贵铂金 游戏勋章 新时政 20周年纪念 暗黑破坏神III 平安如意勋章

The alarm should be loudly sounded if my antenna received any signal of her nose sniffing for money. Lol
GMT +12:00

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

I have read some of my peers posts as I said I would like to help the boys who struggled here. It looks like most of them are unlikely to receive any response by just saying what they are, tall or short and balance number on the bank accounts, etc. I come to the conclusion if the girl is after my material stuff, she is not into me.

There is only one measure to ensure that the she is the right one and she is biologically into me, I do not believe any other lies, like she is talkative to me or she is there to cater for me, do the dish or whatever, none of this shit. Respect is not from the girl I want to "conquer", but from the one who can't help reaching out and touch for me, the biology attraction should come from the female side not the male side, just take a look at those miserable boys got rejected by the "attractive" girls, damn waste, and they didn't know it, stubbornly got stuck there, kept fantasizing with the image that girl and engaging with self-sabotage activities. It is totally unnecessary.

Manup, show up, heads up, neat up, I do not think it is that difficult to get the girls attention and "master" her.

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

"The unexamined life is not worth living", whether I have examined my marriage or not, it is my life, and I insist to be the master, and I need to examine it.

How often is the examination then? I say it would be quite frequent, as you can see it. I have been there and I would be there, for thousands of years. So have you and would you. Then I think I can lift many of your inner concerns and worries about worthiness or justification. You ought to serve your king and serve him well. I do not think it is that hard for you to be humble enough to accept it. You have positioned yourself that way at the beginning. I can prove it that once you have establish conceptually the calling of sincere serving, this notion itself is the very protection against so many uncalled risk and danger. You would be far more focus than you can imagine. Lazer beam focus, what a blessing!

The master sets the principles, he thinks about all of the family, be successful and takes the lead. The slave is to carry out the work. That is how family is organically growing.

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

whoknowsa 发表于 2024-9-16 22:07
不会英语可以吗?

Of course you can, languages are partly political issues. In fact, you can even know nothing about Chinese or English, or any other languages and that is still going to work. My grandmother could only recognise 4 or 5 Chinese characters, and she had 5 kids in her life, three boys and two girls. Grandpa sticked his whole life onto the rice field, trying to feed his whole bunch of families. Both of them had lived above their 80 years of age.

使用道具 举报

升级  55.92%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2012-5-8

新时政

不会英语可以吗?
我们的同志在困难的时候,要看到成绩,要看到光明,要提高我们的勇气

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

I have empathy for the young single men, myself included though I am not that much young. So I am trying to help my brothers who are not coupled but have the drive.

Marriage as the institution is failing, but we as humans have not yet been able to extend our brains outside of marriage. I know married men are generally happier than they are not, women might be a bit different. In this game, woman has the freedom to choose, man has the burden to prove. The match is never easy, but once it was a good match, the fruition is sweet. On this ground I do acknowledge and appreciate the sacrifice women endured after their marriage. But they have their way around it. So brothers, what are you waiting for?

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

How efficacy is that personal sovereignties are way more important than state's sovereignty?

We tend to think that as the countries or states are "bigger" than any one is in that country. Actually it should be the other way around. This claim has been understood and affirmed by Dr. J. Peterson and our Chinese artist and writer Chen Danqing. Now I try to prove it. Suppose we are all "below" the country, which means we are subordinate to the proclaimed sovereignty, each one of us. Then we should give up or surrender our rights to the land, shelters or anything we find ourselves having a belonging to if needs to be. What is this now? Surely it is not a Democracy, as from demos ‘the people’ + -kratia ‘power, rule’. That is why sometime you would feel it is so painful to live in China. Because your sovereignty is subordinated, your power is yet to be granted, your "rules" are not recognised. It dose not matter that you are liberal or conservative, you are compromised.

And you do not want to be compromised, it is your right, your entitlement, AKA your sovereignty. It shall be protected and fortified, then you can have an agreement with the rest of the world.

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

I am going to write about western politcs now, as I find them amusing at times.

In Germany, they have the party called AFD, alternative for Deutschland, the far right party. Right or far right people are aware of the economic position, so they tend to pro-China and conservative, then they are not so cooperative towards the west. There is no doubt that the world order we have right now are based on the agreements signed after WWⅡ, all those countries and so called sovereighties are nominals. People under those names share same needs. Races or what type of people are not so different. People move places are mostly for better lives, whoever has better economy, more humanity, gets more immigrants, vice versa. I remember yesterday I was thinking about Qingdao, where the city has many legacy German colonial buildings, I cannot help wondering about what the good-old-day German did and why they chose leaving.  

Poland, on the other hand, is willfully taking over American's military might in Germany, and critising them for underappreciating the safty which NATO or American troops and warheads bring. Based on the news sources or medias, the Polish does not obtain much attention. However, they do take aggressive actions. From my career information, they have tried to set up shipping business in China long before Deng's reform and opening-up. This time their president are not saying they are taking Ukraine refugee, they say they are taking families or skilled migrants. That is probably the reason why the birth rate there looks better than the one in Germany.

附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

Just listen
"Biology intelligence" Versus Human emotions

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

42#分享本帖地址
发表于 2024-9-12 21:14:30 |只看该作者 微信分享
I cannot see you without the lenses of female from other worlds. I mean the ones who got involved in the politics. The incoming US president election is such an example. If I could vote, she is not getting mine. I see good woman is quiet, she knows how to withhold. But look at Camala, I got goosebumps immediately!

A typical good hearted American girl is like the one you could see on a popular TikTok, she was like: I respect my man, I don't do that because if I go out dressed a certain way, I know I'm looking for some kind of attention that I'm not looking for. I'm committed to him and only him... I don't do that.

Which one would you prefer, a Camala or a respected and committed American?
I know I could get attacks as I wrote so much about women's fertility. Camala, the liberal and the accumbent vice president, said she is going to liberate women's birth right, together with other issues like Israel and Ukraine. All of these are like taboo to me. It seems she is good at putting people at unease. Trump on the other hand, from a peer's view, has got his endorsements from not only Musk or Mark, but also my mentor. I cannot say who is better or who is going to win. The due result has already been self-evident, even though the show has not yet been finished. May God bless the United States of America!

Freedom is never something you can do whatever you want whenever you want it, counterintuitively, it might be restraints when you least want it.

The above passage is yesterdays' writing and here is today's work.
In response to the election, Taylor Swift seems endorsing Camala now. Then you got Elon Musk tweeted her, pointing out that she is a childless woman. I could not read any of her tweeting, as I am losing her charisma. Yesterday I was writing about a typical good wife material American girl. Obviously she is not, she is more of pro-feminism, and I am against that, even though I used to be her big fan. I do not know her agenda, but would like to make a guess that she might lead a happy life.
And also I am convincing that girls turning to the age of marriage had better stop continuing for higher education. Those massive indifferent university admissions of the newly female adults are unprecedented, possibly turning to a massive waste, getting a degree for them at that age does not mean anything insightful for the rest of their life. I have mentioned a PhD degree, you can earn it at the age of 80, as long as you reach that level, not at the specific age of your time. Your time is way more important than any degrees.
On the other hand, I do think boys need to postpone their undergraduate time, that is based on my own experience, or if needs to be, getting masters as quick as possible, just like the in the Singaporean education system--masters at the age of 24. That's it. There are no time wasters, only hard cores.  
Am I getting into the utopia? No, I say we need a win-win situation. The hard truth nowadays is that girls are being overeducated and leftover, boys are struggling academically and failing poorly. They can't even match. So and so our population is shrinking and society is dwindling.

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

41#分享本帖地址
发表于 2024-9-10 21:47:41 |只看该作者 微信分享
I call it a game, it is the interaction between you and me, the two people.

Since it is a game, there is no certain results. I am extremely afraid you would come out from the truth, which is only looking at those at top 10 percent, being lied about the market, but eventually ending up wasting all your fertile years without anybody behind. Of course, you have accumulated some instruments to support yourself and possibly your parents to get by, I mean you still have no kids, and in this way, you are the stranger to me, I have no intention to fix a broken adult, let alone a woman.

Having said that does not mean I am a misogynist, I have never hit a woman, nor would I ever do that. All I am saying are you female have some respect of a man and enjoy your role as the partner of them. I have so many wonderful women around me and they all have a wonderful life.

In fact, there are many anti-male women right now, especially these days with the advent of social media or all kinds of platforms, because of the movement of feminism. I do not like that.

I am expecting a master-slave relationship.

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

40#分享本帖地址
发表于 2024-9-9 21:30:35 |只看该作者 微信分享
My clock is ticking, so is your.

How many ticks has it done? A simple calculation can count out:
36.75×365×24×3600=1,158,948,000
That is over a billion now, so I am a "timely" billionaire. A little black joke.

Back to the energy. I have just finished watching a YouTube stream titled China's $100BN Himalayan Mega Dam. Upon completion, this project is going to dwarf our mighty Three Georges Dam. It is going to exhibit the real human enginuity, to a position where you can only be humble enough to appreciate the sheer force of nature and the Indo-China people's corporation. If you are informed well enough, you might know that the building of the Three Georges involved some sizable female workforces. I have seen videos of female crane operators stacking parts of the dam structure. There is a reason for the call of female joining STEM work and male joining care workforce. Not all STEM jobs are alright sweat and dirt work, and not all caring jobs are femininity.

How challenging is it? Dive deep enough into it I am a hundred percent can earn you a PhD.

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

39#分享本帖地址
发表于 2024-9-8 16:58:59 |只看该作者 微信分享
zuoyuefei 发表于 2024-9-7 23:02
我是真的没看懂

OK, you have spent a decent amount of your time on the forum. From the way you formed your question, it looks like either because my writing has not been composed in a proper way, or because your understanding of the content has not yet reached to its original meaning. Maybe it is a combination of something in both. It would be interesting if you could specify something that has attracted your attention but has not yet been understood. But anyway, you get it.

In this game, there is no win-lose, only win-win works. This is the mindset I want to instill into you.

使用道具 举报

升级  5.84%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2010-8-16

哈卡一族

38#分享本帖地址
发表于 2024-9-7 23:02:08 |只看该作者 微信分享
我是真的没看懂

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

37#分享本帖地址
发表于 2024-9-7 22:06:08 |只看该作者 微信分享
You are not showing up, I am not giving up!

You know that we have been known with each other for ten thousand years, you do not hide the truth so let us just face it. Once we are married, there are not just 50 years behind us, but it is another 10,000 years. Why is that? Because we are. From the time you open your eyes in the morning till the night you fall asleep, everything you see when you are conscious you know its gender. That is inherent. Nobody can take the ability away from you, even if you could not see you would be able to hear, to smell, and to touch, although in this sense, the availability to you is so much limited. Shall you not be intimidated! I am going to well preserve my senses for you.

Why do I come back here? It is simply because I have a bit of more time, I could manage myself with and a little bit of responsibility to write more instead of merely to listen or read. And probably it is the time to make the commitment. Is it going to be rewarding? Surely, I do not need to devote every second of my existing towards any work. I shall also be reminded that no matter where I would be, the necessary regards of responsibility of the very citizenship do exist. Now I am calling for the cheap energy, as I do not know for what matter the power was cut this morning. It seems to be not a big deal.

I could exaggerate it to another level.

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

36#分享本帖地址
发表于 2022-11-26 20:42:27 |只看该作者 微信分享
I am living my life almost like a poet, I have marked everyday lived and to be lived every day, beautiful, cannot search or find anything better than that. With your little bit of sauce, it would be a miracle, heaven nowhere, without question.

Is it hard for me to admit I have been stupid? I never want to be. I am so full of energy that I want to change myself for you not to be that. You know what a stupid gal looks like. They never look at the numbers, they are just hunting for the C spots, at the cost of their dwindling fertile days. Madam, there are 8 billion active beings, as of the moment you were born the eggs from your body are determined. So, every decision you make about your body is pretty much deemed. There is no means to justify not to pair with the man that is yours. He might behave clumsy, weak, simp, woke, but he is your man, he got his pairs. If you are the father hunter, he is the mother hunter; you want to best assure of your child, so does he. You are selfish, so am I. This is the kind of mindset I would like to program you with, and you would program me.

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

35#分享本帖地址
发表于 2022-11-13 20:18:12 |只看该作者 微信分享
Yes, it really looks boring if I just ask you to read all of my writing. But my dear darling, you also need to respect the power of such writing. Words and literiture simply make us humans. Just like you may not realise your power of healing, NOT your power of strength, shall be expressed to me. Here I just briefly regard that you would read and are able to put yourself in the shoe. As you can see, I am a massive fan of Elon. He said that we have been existing for millions of years, it is not until some 6000 years ago when we invented words that the technology would evolve in such a speed. And I might have underestimated the role of words at play. I am doing my best not to harm you with my mouth or hands, but I do not know what the future would look like. And there might be thousands of you. How can I stand with that?

使用道具 举报

升级  91.3%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2015-2-20
34#分享本帖地址
发表于 2022-11-1 16:10:25 来自手机 |只看该作者 微信分享
這文法啊....

哥你還好吧

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

33#分享本帖地址
发表于 2022-10-29 09:47:57 |只看该作者 微信分享
Speaking of the bully, they ought to eat their shit up. Here is how they can safely suck it just like the crook of Bill Gates. "The great toilet battle - Does Bill Gates have a solution? | DW Documentary "
Then where are the earthworms?

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

32#分享本帖地址
发表于 2022-10-29 09:34:37 |只看该作者 微信分享
pekingyjy 发表于 2022-10-18 10:36
Cuzzie, Yo are crook aye?

It's Ok seeking for help.

Crooook? Sheer..t up, you little tomboy!

使用道具 举报

升级  57%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2003-12-25

至尊荣耀 最强王者 尊贵铂金 新时政

31#分享本帖地址
发表于 2022-10-18 09:36:52 |只看该作者 微信分享
Cuzzie, Yo are crook aye?

It's Ok seeking for help.

Nga Mihi

使用道具 举报

升级  16.31%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2012-11-15

新时政 小星星勋章 人气勋章-男性

30#分享本帖地址
发表于 2022-10-17 23:06:53 |只看该作者 微信分享
reyyerne 发表于 2022-9-2 09:19
不会是抄的,写的太烂,不知道为啥要用英文写,而且不知道用大写不礼貌吗? ...

使用道具 举报

升级  8.02%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2007-2-21

人气勋章-女性

29#分享本帖地址
发表于 2022-10-17 22:10:39 |只看该作者 微信分享
这男性市场都稀缺成这样,连这样的都已经有人跟他interact 过了嘛?
我的天!

使用道具 举报

升级  0%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2011-10-18

活动贡献勋章 元老勋章 幸运四叶草勋章 怦然心动勋章 游戏勋章 新时政 爱心勋章 玫瑰勋章 畅游勋章 小星星勋章 10周年纪念 20周年纪念 2019许愿勋章 2018许愿勋章 魔兽世界纪念勋章 平安如意勋章

28#分享本帖地址
发表于 2022-10-4 20:36:31 |只看该作者 微信分享
外国友人英语真好。。。。。。我一个都看不懂。。hello my friend。。nice to meet you i am fine thank you and you?
上sky看看losers怎么秀下限的

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

27#分享本帖地址
发表于 2022-10-4 19:31:00 |只看该作者 微信分享
I HAVE been correcting myself as I move forward in this hard labor and sort of creative work. Like many of you I need insperation to keep writing, now it looks like there are only perperation left. And it is exactly what I need to exert. So today I just feed the causes and effects of how interacting with those Brits makes me feel so much acheaved in comparison of dealing with communism cultivated girls.

First of all, those girls take initiatives. Unlike our girls they are much open to strangers, not to mention a young man who looks "exotic" fall into their life. Such quality removes all the awkwardness those shy boys might anticipate, so it does not take long for them to jump into more intimate conversations.
Next is their cute accent, now you can see how valuable it is for them to speak in clarity. You do not need to ask for anything, when I want to search for something and that means we have to seperate. If only you could say something like "break your leg", I could literally die for you. But most of the time, such a "curse" eventually will save my life. Then it is the very intimacy, I have been hugged by them twice, two different girls! what about mine? Fork them, do I need to type anymore?

使用道具 举报

升级  7.33%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2003-3-8

至尊荣耀 最强王者 永恒钻石 尊贵铂金 畅游勋章 新时政 幸运四叶草勋章 游戏勋章 玫瑰勋章 元老勋章 胜利勋章 10周年纪念 20周年纪念 暗黑破坏神III 2019许愿勋章 2018俄罗斯世界杯 平安如意勋章

26#分享本帖地址
发表于 2022-10-3 21:14:36 |只看该作者 微信分享
hj_win_1 发表于 2022-9-19 14:18
不会是google翻译印度佬吧。。。他打的唯一一句中文我看不懂欸。。。

谷歌翻译不可能这么错字连篇,语法混乱,也许是硬度版翻译机

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

25#分享本帖地址
发表于 2022-10-3 21:02:31 |只看该作者 微信分享
There might be not much left in my memory, but how I was treated could trigger an avalanche sometime. I am not the kind of guy who does not have any access to woman, nor do I want to have a handful of them. That is why I say I husband you and I want to keep the relationship exclusive. However, as of now I could not think of any girl from my own background could match the level of adoresome as the handful two or three British girls whom I had the privilege to meet with. For folk sake, bring me back to Australia

使用道具 举报

升级  33.53%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2019-9-26

24#分享本帖地址
发表于 2022-10-1 18:16:17 |只看该作者 微信分享
I want to correct myself a little bit about the oil industry information in NZ. According to wikipedia, the refinery in Northland is changed to a name like Infrastructure No1 or Channel Pipeline, but really what I thought about previously how strong and self-reliant the petrol business here might be a half knowledge. Now just not shy to a victim of the miserable life, I want to know everything about oil. How many refineries are there in China? Taiwan? UK? Singapore? Kindom of Saudi Arabia? South Korea? Maybe Japan, etc. How many power plants are there? If the oil system is going to work amazingly well here for the poor folks without drinking the blood of average Joshmo, then I am going to praise Allah for his mercy to set them free. What an abyss!

使用道具 举报

升级  69.71%

UID
热情
人气
主题
帖子
精华
积分
阅读权限
注册时间
2012-7-30

永恒钻石 尊贵铂金 新时政 怦然心动勋章 幸运四叶草勋章 游戏勋章 体育勋章 玫瑰勋章 畅游勋章 元老勋章 10周年纪念 20周年纪念 平安如意勋章

23#分享本帖地址
发表于 2022-9-19 13:18:20 |只看该作者 微信分享
不会是google翻译印度佬吧。。。他打的唯一一句中文我看不懂欸。。。
Diu~~~~~~~

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版| 联系论坛客服| 广告服务| 招贤纳士| 新西兰天维网

GMT+12, 2024-9-20 10:11 , Processed in 0.033670 second(s), 18 queries .