新西兰天维网社区

标题: 何为种族歧视?(已经回答) [打印本页]

作者: 闹一闹    时间: 2011-3-11 10:35:03     标题: 何为种族歧视?(已经回答)

本帖最后由 闹一闹 于 2012-2-26 22:38 编辑

我只想问一下,纽西兰的法律中有没有这一条?
怎么情况下,可以提出种族歧视?
先说一下,谢谢!
作者: ziyfan    时间: 2011-3-11 11:25:53

见到印度人就ffffffkkkk
作者: kyleparadise    时间: 2011-3-11 12:51:51     标题: 何为种族歧视?

你问的问题太广泛了,而且新西兰更多都是根据先前cases作为根据的。

如果你具体把你的事情说说,那才能看算不算歧视。
作者: kyleparadise    时间: 2011-3-11 13:10:47     标题: 何为种族歧视?

Or 你可以去 human rights commission网站 看看。里面有些具体的资料
作者: exporturself    时间: 2011-3-14 09:16:29

verryyyyyyyyyyyyyy badddddddddddd
作者: exporturself    时间: 2011-3-14 09:17:02

some european ,middle easter are monster
作者: AMICUS_LAW    时间: 2011-3-21 11:35:00

您好,新西兰在人权法有不得歧视的规定,而歧视也包括了种族,我列出一下的法律条款,希望会对您有帮助:

Human Rights Act 1993
21 Prohibited grounds of discrimination
(1) For the purposes of this Act, the prohibited grounds of discrimination are—

(a) sex, which includes pregnancy and childbirth:

(b) marital status, which means being—

(i) single; or

(ii) married, in a civil union, or in a de facto relationship; or

(iii) the surviving spouse of a marriage or the surviving partner of a civil union or de facto relationship; or

(iv) separated from a spouse or civil union partner; or

(v) a party to a marriage or civil union that is now dissolved, or to a de facto relationship that is now ended:

(c) religious belief:

(d) ethical belief, which means the lack of a religious belief, whether in respect of a particular religion or religions or all religions:

(e) colour:

(f) race:

(g) ethnic or national origins, which includes nationality or citizenship:

(h) disability, which means—

(i) physical disability or impairment:

(ii) physical illness:

(iii) psychiatric illness:

(iv) intellectual or psychological disability or impairment:

(v) any other loss or abnormality of psychological, physiological, or anatomical structure or function:

(vi) reliance on a guide dog, wheelchair, or other remedial means:

(vii) the presence in the body of organisms capable of causing illness:

(i) age, which means,—

(i) for the purposes of sections 22 to 41 and section 70 and in relation to any different treatment based on age that occurs in the period beginning with 1 February 1994 and ending with the close of 31 January 1999, any age commencing with the age of 16 years and ending with the date on which persons of the age of the person whose age is in issue qualify for national superannuation under section 7 of the New Zealand Superannuation and Retirement Income Act 2001 (irrespective of whether or not the particular person qualifies for national superannuation at that age or any other age):

(ii) for the purposes of sections 22 to 41 and section 70 and in relation to any different treatment based on age that occurs on or after 1 February 1999, any age commencing with the age of 16 years:

(iii) for the purposes of any other provision of Part 2, any age commencing with the age of 16 years:

(j) political opinion, which includes the lack of a particular political opinion or any political opinion:

(k) employment status, which means—

(i) being unemployed; or

(ii) being a recipient of a benefit under the Social Security Act 1964 or an entitlement under the Accident Compensation Act 2001:

(l) family status, which means—

(i) having the responsibility for part-time care or full-time care of children or other dependants; or

(ii) having no responsibility for the care of children or other dependants; or

(iii) being married to, or being in a civil union or de facto relationship with, a particular person; or

(iv) being a relative of a particular person:

(m) sexual orientation, which means a heterosexual, homosexual, lesbian, or bisexual orientation.

(2) Each of the grounds specified in subsection (1) is a prohibited ground of discrimination, for the purposes of this Act, if—

(a) it pertains to a person or to a relative or associate of a person; and

(b) it either—

(i) currently exists or has in the past existed; or

(ii) is suspected or assumed or believed to exist or to have existed by the person alleged to have discriminated.
作者: Alexanda    时间: 2011-3-24 20:58:17

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

欢迎光临 新西兰天维网社区 (http://bbs.skykiwi.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2