新西兰天维网社区

标题: Need start An Entry Level Accountant Job ASAP [打印本页]

作者: hery julianto    时间: 2020-11-24 12:55:00     标题: Need start An Entry Level Accountant Job ASAP

145 Nelson Street,

Auckland 1010, New Zealand
027 5912862
Hery Julianto
Heryjulianto10@gmail.com

Dear hiring manager,

I wish to apply for any position such as administrator, accounts clerk, bookkeeper, or data entry.

I am qualified of Business of Accountancy, I am having 3 years work visa.
I am honest, self-motivated also professional as an accountant person. I can speak English fluently and good at excel.
Planning to get a SIM NZ and also can speak the basics of mandarin so I might continue to study mandarin if the company is required for that.
A short brief about myself, as an accounting person, entering data accurately and using MYOB or ZERO is not a problem for me.
I have experience account assistant and bookkeeper in my home country, that's why now I'm looking for a job to start my career in New Zealand.
I am also currently looking for any job, any location where having vacancy which related to my study so that will be my most priority.
But if the training is provided it would be very great for me.

Please enclosed my curriculum vitae, I would welcome an opportunity to meet and discuss my application with you in detail. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Hery Julianto

作者: KIMI1995    时间: 2020-11-24 18:17:03

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

欢迎光临 新西兰天维网社区 (http://bbs.skykiwi.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2