新西兰天维网社区

标题: Telecom internet connection [打印本页]

作者: marx    时间: 2009-9-19 10:18:01     标题: Telecom internet connection

i've got a tp-link 54m wireless modem, brought it from china, tried to set up, but it did not work, any one has used before, how to connect to telecom broadband.. called them they said normally telecom doesnot support this brand....
作者: marx    时间: 2009-9-19 10:20:30

btw, i use MAC computer, its freaking me out, my wife's computer, doesn't have chinese input.. we are using single pc modem D-link, wanna to hook my computer to da net, prefer wireless. any one got gud suggestion?
作者: policemen    时间: 2009-9-19 13:08:08

need to setup your router...
nz have different setting than china..
作者: 胡思≮乱想    时间: 2009-9-19 22:23:21

MAC computer have chinese input, you just need to turn it on.
follow below:(sth like this)
system config->multi language->input..
作者: Nexcen    时间: 2009-9-21 01:00:03

have you follow the instructions on your modem manual? generally, when you get into the modem interface(by type in 192.168.1.1 this is the default address for TP-Link), there is a setup wizard that will guide you to setup internet connection, basically all you need to do is type in your ISP username and password, country and time settings.  and also becareful to encrypt your wireless connection as well, otherwise people can connect to your network and steal your internet bandwidth or doing some illegal activity using your internet connection.
作者: priest25789    时间: 2009-9-22 12:19:40

You need to make sure is your one a modem or router or modem + router 2in 1 device..
作者: Nokia    时间: 2009-9-27 10:04:18

Your modem should come with an instruction manual that shows you how and where to enter the settings.

Operating Mode : G.992.1, G.DMT or ANSI T1.413 iss 2. Not for G.Lite or G.992.2
VPI : 0
VCI : 100
Encapsulation : RFC 2364 (or 'PPPoverATM', also known as 'PPPoA')
User name : this should be your normal Telecom Internet username with  the extension '.xadsl' after it, and it should be entered in the form of an email address. For example, john.smith.xadsl@xtra.co.nz
Password : this should be the same password you use for your normal Telecom Internet account

欢迎光临 新西兰天维网社区 (http://bbs.skykiwi.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2